Thursday, October 10, 2013

Sharing a New Design

I was commissioned to make short length knickers with suspenders for one of my customers. Of course they are much cuter in person than I can capture with the camera ;o)
{Click on the photos to enlarge!}

The knickers alone....



...and with my Kaye Wiggs MSD Annabella modeling:





I was also asked to make these pieces:






I do take commissions, and I actually prefer that to selling on Etsy or eBay. Please click the animated email icon at the upper left for direct inquires. Most of the fashions I sew can be made in other sizes!

I have listed the short knickers in my Etsy shop, they are made to order and you choose the Fabric. Cotton, corduroy & lightweight denim are best choices. These can be made in all sizes, click the animated email icon at the upper left to inquire directly.

Thanks for peeking in, have a wonderful day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment